Friday, March 12, 2010

Crazy Animal Stickers!


Check out these stickers I got at the Dollar General store! On the outside it looks like a normal pack of assorted wild animal images...


But on the inside it's a hilarious random mix of wild and domesticated animals all together! I don't know why I find this so funny, but maybe it has to do with the sizes...I mean, the elephant is smaller than the chihuahua!!! And to see a tucan, a lion, and a basset hound all together on the same page...that's good stuff! Not to mention the cheetah and the jack russell pup face to face! I love these stickers!


3 comments:

The Fab Miss B said...

Those are adorable!

Darren Daz Cox said...

what a deal! I would totally stick the elephant sticker on something cool!

Christina said...

i still love stickers. packaging items now gives me an excuse to use them too!